The mechanic job is an excellent all-round job I would personally recommend to pretty much anyone. It's also probably the best secondary job for silver+ VIPs. The location of the mechanic job can be found at the Ocean Docks as seen on the map to the side. Alternatively, you can have a look at the directions in /phone to find it. Also, you could just use /ask for a moderator to show you.
What can I do?
As a mechanic, there are 4 things you can do.
- Repair vehicles
- Colour cars
- Refill cars with a gas can
- Modding vehicles
How do I fix my vehicle?
- Go inside your car, and unlock the hood by typing /car hood.
- Step out of your car and type /car hood in front of it, opening the hood.
- When the hood is fully up, type /fixcar.
- Type /car hood again to close your hood.
- Hop back in your vehicle and type /e to start the engine again!
How shall I go about changing my car colour?
- Make sure you have a spray can, you can buy these from 24/7's such as Haze's Gas Station in Temple. /ask for help on finding a 24/7
- Decide the colour you want by going here , these are inputted as IDs. The ID you enter will match up to a certain colour.
- When inside your car, type the command /colourcar [id here] [id here]
How do I refill my car with a gas can?
- Again, make sure you have a gas can from a 24/7. Note, these are not spray cans.
- When inside your car, type the command /refill.
- Use /e to start your engine again!
- You are able to add nitrous to your vehicle with /noscar this will cost you $1000
- You are able to add hydraulics to your vehicle with /hydcar this will also cost you $1000
- You can un-mod a vehicle with /unmodcar, but be warned this removes all the modifications from the vehicle